Friday, August 28, 2009

Day 2

This morning I woke up at 8.30am. Something in my lower back hurts, not sure if it's the muscles or the kidneys or something else. I'm hoping that the heat will help it loosen up, but I have to be careful not to overdo it today.

Yet again I feel like I want to give it all up, that it's ridiculous and too hard to keep up with. Oh, and it looks like it's raining outside. Arghh....

8.20pm Just now I decided to commit to the original 60 day challenge instead of the Western 30 days. I'm only on my second day, but I'm determined to stick to it.

The class today wasn't easy, I found it hard to fully focus, and would hold the poses for about 50 secs instead of the whole minute. My back is better. I think all those muscles that were sleeping are slowly waking up.

Emotionally I feel great. Very calm and peaceful. My partner's sudden mood changes, grumpiness and rude behavior still makes me sad, but instead of crying for hours like I used to, I only shed a few tears here and there.

Some silly online fashion magazine just emailed me, saying they want to do a 2 page spread about me. Hurray!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment